It clearly shows a houndstooth pattern and the pattern appears to go very evenly along the middle horizontal seam
If I had cut the pattern exactly as the pattern pieces, that line would angle up, not go straight across. Something to keep in mind.
This is the front piece, with tape measure to give you an idea of angle
To solve this, I cut the bottom straight across, rather than angled up. It changes the shape only slightly, but gives a nice horizontal line across.
I did the same with the side pieces and back piece. Incidentally, I made the back piece one piece instead of 2 pieces with a middle seam.
On to putting the pieces together!